Zatthu Jewelry respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. Otherwise, we will only use this information with your permission. Zatthu Jewelry will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Processing agreements have been concluded with these parties.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE STORE?
- First and last name;
- Address and place of residence: with the correct address we can send your order.
- Payment details: We use a secure payment environment to pay for your order. When you pay with iDeal or bank transfer, your data will be stored in our administration in order to link the payment to your order. Furthermore, we only use your bank account number when you receive a refund;
- E-mail address: you will receive e-mails about your order when you place an order with or without an account. You will only receive our newsletter with your permission. Would you rather not receive newsletters anymore? Then unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of the newsletter itself;
- IP address: we use your IP address to remember your preferences.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
- Account: Your account contains your personal information. This way you don't have to enter your details every time you shop and checkout. We also save your previous orders, so that we can help you more easily.
- Order: If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- Newsletters: You can sign up for our newsletter, which is sent twice a month. Your first name & e-mail address are stored securely and are only used for sending the newsletter.
- Customer service: when you contact us because you have a question about our products or about your order, we remember these questions in our database. This way we can help you faster next time.
- Actions: If you respond to a promotion or competition, we ask for your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the promotion, to announce the prize winner(s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
- Savings program: If you sign up for the savings program, your personal details are in your account.
The personal data described above will be kept for as long as necessary to process your orders, including warranty. After that, we store data for a maximum of one year for the statistical purposes described. The data will then be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation that requires longer storage (such as the seven-year fiscal retention obligation for payment data).
Do you want to know which personal data are known to us? You can easily view this via 'My account'. You can also request your data via our contact form .
Third Party Cookies