Questions and Complaints
WHERE CAN I FIND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
Via the following link www.zatthujewelry/pages/algemene-voorwaarden/ you will find all general terms and conditions that relate to the Zatthu webshop.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE A WARRANTY ON MY ITEM?
We offer a 6 month warranty on our jewellery. This warranty applies to manufacturing defects. Damage caused by use or wear and tear is not covered by this warranty. In addition, you are responsible for properly maintaining the jewelry. An article is not covered by the warranty if a maintenance product has been used that is not suitable for jewellery.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
Do you want to enjoy your jewelry for a long time? Then I would like to share these tips with you:
- Take off your jewelry before going to sleep, exercising or showering. Perspiration and moisture is never good for jewelry.
- Also protect your jewelry against substances such as bleach, creams, perfume, hair spray and alcohol.
- Regular use of a polishing cloth prevents the metal from discoloring and gives it a nice shine.
- Jewelry should be stored away from natural sunlight and heat. It is best to store your jewelry in a protective (lined) jewelry box.
HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
You can create a Zatthu account by clicking register at the top right of the screen. You can also create an account when you place an order for the first time.
I FORGOT MY PASSWORD, WHAT TO DO?
When logging in, click on the forgot password link. Then enter your email address. Within a few minutes you will receive an email with the option to create a new password. Won't it work? Please contact customer service via our chat or the contact form . We can then manually change the password for you.
HOW DO I USE MY DISCOUNT CODE?
A discount code gives a one-off discount on an online purchase. Please note: this cannot be added after placing the order. You can add the discount code to your shopping cart in the appropriate entry field. Please note: the discount code can only be used once and will expire after use. If the discount amount and the invoice amount do not match, you must pay the outstanding amount via one of the payment methods.
HOW CAN I SUBMIT A COMPLAINT?
You may have a complaint about zatthujewelry.com. I find that very annoying and I would like to solve it together with you! Quality and service are important core values for me. I want you to be satisfied with Zatthu and to speak with enthusiasm about the range, communication, shipping and my service! That is why I do everything I can to handle the complaint satisfactorily. I see your complaint as a challenge and a reason to improve communication, service and quality.
If you have a complaint about an online purchase , you can send an email via the contact form with the following information:
– What is the complaint
– Where and when did you buy the product. If it concerns an online order, you can provide the order number
– Photos of the complaint, including a full view of the item
HOW IS MY COMPLAINT TREATED?
I strive for a quick settlement of the complaint (you will receive a response within 14 days)
- I am investigating the cause of the complaint
- I will contact you to propose a solution
- I follow up on the agreements made. I use the experience to prevent the complaint in the future.